New product from Arturia? [DrumBrute]

Tomorrow Arturia will reveal a new product…
What do you think about?

1 Like

At least we will know tomorrow instead of being dragged through the Falaise Pocket for months.
Digital synth strapped to the key step is my bet…

2 Likes

After my experience with their drum computer, i will never buy from Arturia again, they don’t fix problems.

3 Likes

well, my experience has been quite different, there had been a few issues with the microbrute from release and these are still there, oh wait, you’re right :zonked:

it is VERY frustrating to take time from your day to explain a bug and get zero feedback, their forum is a waste of energy - luckily there’s not that much software to botch in the microbrute, but it’s got a few niggles and inconsistencies

3 Likes

Probably a Harddrive with WIFI and Midi Controller + Ribbon via Bluetooth :joy:

Maybe a Maschine type thing?

1 Like

"So, what can we say about the new Arturia product? Well, product X has been “designed with performance and in-depth sound editing at its heart”… and it’s got a number of features which place it right at the top of its category, but at “a fraction of the price.”

Hmmm from that teaser quote it sounds rather elektron-ish no?

Performance and in-depth sound editing, and if it was a “fraction of the price” of the cheaper grooveboxes/software controllers then it would be too cheap to make a profit. A fraction of the price of an elektron would still be a few hundred bucks.

Im guessing maybe an analog groovebox of sorts with p locks. Like a korg volca mixed with a novation circuit.

I just rolled with the punches of the Spark CDM. I liked the Digital Sound engine and I record into live and play around with it from there. Spark was a digital synthesis machine, but when paired with analog filters makes some cool drums that i will forever use.

A sampler!!!

3 Likes

Gonna feel bad for the synthstrom dudes if this is Arturia’s Deluge…

3 Likes

It’ll probably be a keystep or beatstep … but RED

8 Likes

Hahahahaha!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

+1.000

1 Like

Now that would fill a gap!
Hopefully something that doesn’t need a computer, maybe even a four voice analogue drum box?

1 Like

MIDI controllable distortion unit.

Oh wait…

1 Like

Poly matrix?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AVUFZ4XCyFzEJ%3Amusician.ua%2Fen%2Fshop%2Fproduct%2Fanalogovaia-dram-mashina-arturia-drumbrute+&cd=3&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=ca

1 Like

http://www.audiocentralmagazine.com/arturia-drumbrute/

Finally!

1 Like

“DrumBrute offers a wider sound palette than any other analog drum machine bellow 1500€/$.”

Oooohh, them be fighting words methinks

1 Like

Wow. If true seems great value at 449 euro
About the same price as Roland tr-09

Tempest will still crush this easily.

1 Like