NEW OTMKii SKINS!

This company(these people) never stop being really awesome. Sustainable, responsible, great quality and cust service. $42 with custom options

10 Likes

They easy to stick on mate? Like no bubbles etc.?

1 Like

Yeah i believe so, they’re made using recycled X Ray film. And they do customs as well

1 Like

Are they actually adhesive? It doesn’t say. Be better if they attached by the screws just gripping them.

1 Like

Ooh cool material to use. Had a look and the coloured blank ones are really nice!

1 Like

yeah she just got back to me, no adhesive. Kept in place by knobs and buttons.

8 Likes

Want the orange one.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for posting.
TIme to break out Illustrator! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really cool company like you said. I just saw these new skins (for Digitakt) yesterday. Would love to pimp up the 'takt and would happily give these guys my money as they do cool stuff but not sure if i want a skin that’s just an overlay.

One of the great things about skins are that they can protect your gear as well as making it look unique too.

I just saw tonight that Styleflip are now doing a Digitakt skin. Their skins are 3M adhesive material that can peel off at any time leaving no residue. Their kit also includes ALL sides (not bottom) of the unit which is pretty cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just ordered a red one! I can wait!

1 Like

trueeee! no arguments here

sweeeeeet that’ll look dope

I only can find for MKII…

1 Like

I’m pretty happy with it. Red with black looks damn good.

9 Likes

Was it easy to install? Was eyeballing these skins :slight_smile:

It’s just an overlay. Pull the knobs off and lay it on top. They sent me a blank one. It’s an x-ray.

10 Likes

Seems they are out of stock now…

1 Like

New batch now available :sunglasses:

9 Likes

At that price these are all officially licensed right?

4 Likes

I wish they (or oversynth) would make a make a nice sticker just for the rectangle around the encoders on the MK1, for all the cursor/position functions.

1 Like