New Mirador EP released

Just released an EP from mostly hardware(endlessly tweaked in the computer)

Music:

Got some codes to celebrate with:
https://audiomirador.bandcamp.com/yum

Equipment used:

1. Digitakt
  2. Digitakt, Hydrasynth, Analog Four
  3. DAW track: (SugarBytes Drum Computer, plogue’s PortaFM, NI Super8, Arturia’s Augmented Strings)
  4. Analog 4, Hydrasynth, MiniFreak, Opsix, Digitakt
  5. Digitone, Digitakt, Minifreak, Analog Four, Eurorack
19 Likes

congrats! :slightly_smiling_face:
Grabbing my headphones immediately

1 Like

Thanks, my friend!

1 Like

Ryan i get this code Thanks! And Congrats with this new release! Good to hear more Llama Music!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Really enjoyed ride! Great sounds and beats, very playful and melodic. Great drum programing.
I really like that you weren’t afraid to tweak the sounds over the top in places, something I often wish to do but shy away from.

1 Like

Thanks! Really glad you liked it!

I spent my last round of tracks to be more compositional and structured- telling the story with music.

This time I wanted to do the opposite of that and tell stories through sound. It was mostly a lot of guesswork, but I wanted it to be weird and wild feeling. The Anti Audio Music! :smiley:

Thanks again!

1 Like

you certainly accomplished that mission! very entertaining sound tweaking

1 Like

Alright! Looks like the album has made it on some streaming, so I can do away with that silly price tag.

Thank you for your patience :grinning:

Nice job on the release. I enjoyed listening to this today.

1 Like

Thanks for listening! Glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

vzrb-7fpn

Thx @Ryan!

1 Like

3b5n-gmlf

thanks a lot.

1 Like

@Ryan Sounds great man!!

2 Likes

@LyingDalai thank YOU! I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

@cuberoo thank YOU! Happy for you to listen to it!

@Kegeratorz really really glad you enjoyed it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m 3 days late, sorry @Ryan! I’ll definitely listen to it and report back very soon. :rofl::heart::pray:

2 Likes

First thing I noticed : the only title I understand is Et Avec Et Sans (I’m French, not from France, though). :rofl:

Second thing : if it’s good, I’ll purchase it.

Summary

I have no doubt it’s good (I did listen to it a little (I’m fuckin busy these days with home duties and School end of the year (my students rely on me))). Can you feel the Math teacher in me with those parentheses? The Current Sounds thread is being neglected (I’m almost 200 posts behind). :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah yeah, im only an English speaker. But shanda is yiddish for a shame, can’t say where I heard that.

Et Avec Et Sans is an homage to an old Montreal, Canada experimental act I used to rock out to(Et Sans).

I was trying to be sincere, not come off as a smarty pants :grinning:

1 Like