New machines doesnt appear with an update

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased Analog Rytm, and as soon as i have on my hands first formatted then did the latest update which is 1.31. Everything went smoot it said succeeded.

However, i cant see the new machines came up with 1.30 update.

Do you guys know what could be the reason ?
Should i do sth different to make them be visible?

Thank you

Which tracks are you trying to load the new machines into? For example, the new BD machines are only available on the BD, SD, RS, and CP tracks.

3 Likes

How are you looking for them?
The machine is selected by quickly double pressing the synth button and selecting from the menu.
These are all of the machines for the track number:
MACHINES

1. HARD, CLASSIC, FM, PLASTIC, SILKY, SHARP 2. HARD, CLASSIC, FM, NATURAL
  2. HARD, CLASSIC
  3. CLASSIC
  4. CLASSIC
  5. CLASSIC
  6. CLASSIC
  7. CLASSIC
  8. BASIC, CLASSIC, METALLIC 10. CLASSIC, METALLIC
  9. CLASSIC, METALLIC, RIDE
  10. CLASSIC, METALLIC
    GENERAL MACHINES: NOISE, IMPULSE.

You will need to perform a calibration on the rytm to tune in the new machines, but only after it has been on for a minimum of two hours beforehand as its components need to be fully warmed up for this procedure.
Depending on what version it was on before the upgrade, you may not have all the factory samples. Under the system menu there’s a routine to verify factory samples. If this doesn’t verify then you need to do a factory reset to get them.

Rytms an amazing drum machine, good times ahead! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just to make it clear

New machines mean, new sounds (samples) or new parameters that helps to manipulate samples which can be changed by A B C D E F G H knobs?

Sorry to ask super knoob question :confused:

For example i choose BD 1 and look for Plastic Bass Drum under Extra folders , and i cant find it.

The machines are the synthesizer models for the analog drums. For most tracks there are several available, listed above. You double press the button labeled synth for a menu to appear and select them. Plastic bass drum will be BDPL in that menu and if selected its parameters will be the ones under the synth page of that track. Sounds and samples are each two other things…

2 Likes

With BD1 track selected, hit the SYNTH button twice.
This should show you a list of available machines for that voice.
Which machines are listed?

3 Likes

Now figured it out.

Thanks a lot open_mike now figured it.

BD HARD/CLASSIC/FM/PLASTIC/SILKY/SHARP
SD/HARD/CLASSIC/FM/NATURAL
NOISE GENERATOR
IMPULSE comes up.

Does it look right ?

3 Likes

All is good and right.

Enjoy the new machines!

Don’t forget, some groups of voices have unique machines.
I especially like the metallics in CH / OH / CY

3 Likes

Don’t forget you have to do the calibration for them to sound right, but only after it’s been on for at least two hours…

2 Likes

Yea i didnt know that, thank you very much for the help

i have to dig deeper but i find myself just play kick and add some bass then listen for 30 mins :)) crazy machine !!!

3 Likes