New EP, papertiger - songs for shaky hands

I have finally released some new music, a five song EP called “songs for shaky hands.” My last release was more than ten years ago, I think!

As always, thanks for listening. :pray:

54 Likes

Love the title! Congrats! I will listen to it properly with Headphones later on. Your Ambient sounds promising.

1 Like

really digging this. deep ambient darkness and some beats. nice work.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. I feel like I was carried away into atmospheric bliss.

3 Likes

I’m indecisive on which is more delightful: your music or your activity of the forum.

Either way, both good- appreciate both.

Love this EP so far. Congrats on the release!

2 Likes

Excellent work, congrats on getting this out! It is really hitting me with some melancholy feelings, very wintry.

2 Likes

:flushed:

I am never posting anything again. All of all of y’all’s words are far too kind.

Thank you for even listening! Truly. :pray::blush:

9 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Been looking forward to this for a long time. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Please don’t wait another ten years for the next release!

[Edit: also appreciate the title of track 3, having recently re-read the book]

1 Like

I won’t. I have three songs that have been sitting around as an EP since 2021 that were “done.” Been revisiting and reworking them tonight and I think I can finish soon. And then I am excited to get to work! :laughing:

The last song is actually about WPC Collingswood (if you’ve read Kraken :blush:).

3 Likes

Jk. You know I have lots of things to share about Elden Ring. (Congrats on Radahn win!)

1 Like

Really enjoyed listening to it all and has a beautiful balance between moody-melancholic vibes and sound design.

Well done for this release and as others have said, don’t wait another ten years!

1 Like

Love this. Dreamy landscapes that take me to another world.

1 Like

Exquisite and haunting, very well produced and composed. Love this and support this.

1 Like

Congrats on the release! First impressions are it sounds dreamy. I’ll be back to listen in more detail in a bit, especially liked what I caught of that last track… got a lofi chillhop vibe going on. Very nicely done!

1 Like

Congrats! Nice Work! I like sevenfifteen especially, very relaxing! What gear have you used to make this release?

1 Like

Sounds really great! Love it :slight_smile: keep up the good work

1 Like

This is just lovely. Perfect music for a chilled evening in.
Congrats on the release!

1 Like

Went to sleep to this last night. Lovely! I’ll have another listen this morning.

1 Like