New EP done on DIGITAKT

Haha! Appreciate the feedback! I think I’ll do a proper album mix of this playlist with an extra track then upload it to bandcamp

1 Like

Defo my man!
This is really great stuff, you have really nailed it here and more to the point you have abused the tool, the device, and from that angle alone you stand tall, in quality and approach.

You have landed.

1 Like

Those are probably the most colorful words of encouragement I’ve ever received.

You, sir, are the man :bow: I am and will be forever grateful for the push :pray:

1 Like

I share a Bandcamp account with my brother and cousin, makes it easier to listen to great sounds as we share a love of the same type stuff! Cheaper too!

Anyways, added to cart.

Best of luck!

1 Like

That’s brilliant :slight_smile: Good looking out, man, thank you :pray:

Do let me know if you have any of your creations out there, would kindly give my support as well

:zap: :punch: :zap:

1 Like

Cheers fella, if I can pull my finger out I’ll try and upload some material!
Never happy enough you know? :smile:

Thanks for the shoutout! Like the old pirate radio days!

Good luck with the EP anyways I really rate it!

1 Like

The ambient/downtempo DJ always gets the broken turntable… (if there is one) :wink:

1 Like

Soooo… Now I get it why this beauty hadn’t popped in my radar. Busy times, last summer.
A pretty good idea to drop a track on the 100% DT thread, @auspiciousfamily :tongue:

This album is fantastic, please let me/us know if you ever drop a vinyl version of this.
I love every bit of it !!!

People, this Naut needs a drink !!!

5 Likes

Good work.
This is electronic music.
And a right use of the little black box.

1 Like

Cheers! :raised_hands: :beers: Truly appreciated, @LyingDalai :bowing_woman::bowing_man: It’s also very encouraging to know that people enjoy the music, so thank you very much, it means a lot!

Would love to get some pressings out someday, perhaps in the near future, definitely on a release with more tracks :joy_cat:

Been more busy lately with my day job than with music, but the good news is that it afforded me an Octatrack MK1, which has been a real joy to learn to work with :zap::metal::zap: All with the help of everyone here of course :pray:

1 Like

Really love this stuff. Will be picking it up tonight.

1 Like

:bowing_man::pray::zap::fist_right::zap:

:zap:Awesome!:zap:
Hope you enjoy it! :metal::fire: :v:

Can’t wait to see what direction you take the OT @auspiciousfamily

DT and OT combo are just right for each other, with maybe the OP-1 too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

mah man!! :fist_right::zap::fire::raised_hands:

1 Like