New EP done on DIGITAKT

Greetings elektronauts, new member here :no_good:

Would love to get your thoughts on some tracks, performed and arranged entirely on the DT :massage:

Looking forward to sharing with all of you :v: :pray:

[edit]

album mix available on bandcamp :v:
shoutouts to @rotallytuined, appreciate everyone’s feedback :bow: very grateful to all of you

12 Likes

Nice work.
Drum machine shrum mashrine…

Nice direction dude. Really like it…

1 Like

This reminds me of Fantomas Delirium Corida(minus the metal). Very cool! Dig the atmospheres!

1 Like

Thank you! :pray: Glad you like it! :bow:

1 Like

Release Worthy no probs…
Get your Bandcamp on fella!

2 Likes

Really nice works, some parts reminds me of Nocturnal Emissions. Can’t wait to get my paws on a DT!

1 Like

really nice man, congrats! this is one of many approaches that I would like the DT for, so this makes me crave for it more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dope! love it! is this all digitakt reverb?

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I typically prefer reverb per track with mix control but the reverb on the DT is excellent and quite flexible.

The conditional trigs are a big part of the arrangements. Also nice to have polymetric parts :+1:

1 Like

yeah… pretty good reverb! i love that you can build such vast soundscapes on just one bar with conditional trigs. really nice work! well done! any plans on releasing it for $? are you getting your crackles and pops from the digitakt’s bit reduction or are you playing a noise/vinyl crackle sample in one slot?

True that!

Haven’t used the DT’s bit reduction, but all the samples have been taken from vinyl hence the crackles and the hiss. The noise can get pretty bad once you start layering tracks and looping samples but there are ways around it

And, i haven’t really thought of releasing it for $. I honestly still don’t know how to go about promoting. Am glad to have shared with everyone here though!

1 Like

great Tracks, really like it, have you sampled with Digitakt’s Sampling Inputs or loaded the Vinyl Samples via USB to the Memory ?

I love those crackles! I actually collect vinyl crackle samples… Yeah… that type of music is very niche… I produce lots of ambient soundscapes as well… there’s just no real market for it… It doesn’t sell drinks at club bars :slight_smile:

At some point everyone will own a private floating tank and then we will sell our stuff! :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve done the promoting, where do you want my $?

Seriously you could corner the DT Ambient corner with this material. Seriously good stuff fella…

1 Like

Both actually. I tend to find useful elements on records with a lot of hard panning and I like to sample while listening, so sampling straight to the DT works great for me.

Good stuff. Really inspiring and the best ambient I’ve heard from the DT.

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: I love that idea, man. True that, I play at clubs and bars but only get to do this on slow nights. I’ll be sure to look up your music as well :slight_smile:

Oh man, thank you! :bow::punch::pray:

Nice sounds!!

1 Like