New Elektron Box 2016

This is the internet

6 Likes

You heard it from here folks, Elektron is making the internet… Analog Webb.

Imagine parameter locking your Twitter feed.
Yeah, uhh, really cool. And of course Overbridge support, now you can have all your social media in your DAW; never feel alone while composing again. Focus? A thing of the past! Put the Pro into Procrastination.

15 Likes

Will I be able to automate shitposting on speculation threads about new machines?

3 Likes

Is this Analog Webb compatible with arachnophobia?

1 Like

Is MIDI sequencing implemented via Flash or Javascript?

When Elektron will make an official announce of the new machine ?
3 months of speculation is enough ! :cry:

1 Like

Reynholm Industries beat you to the market with that one :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDbyYGrswtg

Watch it be a reissue of the SID box. Explanation for the teaser? Beatboxing, violin, and guitar: all sounds that would be well complimented with SID sounds :smiley:

When in doubt, check the original post. “New piece of hardware” was mentioned by the shadowy figure :wink:

Mere ‘hardware’ could be Overhub MkII or a small ‘gadget’…

An elektron ‘machine’ is a whole different level.

So we now know it looks something like this … plus some extra details:

9 Likes

You know, it’s a pretty good sign when Dataline pops up on this thread #ThisFriday

2 Likes

nice job @mokomo, pretty easy to fill in the missing pieces.

analog :elan: cupp

15 Likes

I’ve made a summary of this thread, carefully picking out the key details and have made a sketch of where we’ve gotten to after 1600 posts.

apparently, it is full of stars.

(that’s me on the right)

12 Likes

Yeah but does it sequence MIDI?

dataline, simon … can we please please pretty please have a date when the next announcement is coming?
or the next hint or the next teaser …etc etc … i am spending too much time reading this …

anything … throw a stick at us … or at least say, its not going to be until november for a new piece of info … or is it gonna be in 2 weeks?

cmon, anything , please!

and I dont mean anything, no BS please

1 Like

Yeah - that’s just the top and handle of a guitar amp…

soon! …as always.

Agreed. Seeing this thread continually pop up with no new information is kind of starting to irritate me, to the point that I might just take a hiatus from this place until there’s actually some news.

3 Likes

Ahhh, that is true. “Piece of hardware” does sort of leave things a little wide open… “machine” narrows it a bit.

I hope the way they unveil it is by adding clips to the original teaser. Doesn’t matter what it is, that will excite me.

1 Like