New Elektron Box 2016

Hello, have you see this ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJSI_MfAaDX/?taken-by=weareelektron

This is not a sid station in the photo, maybe the new Elektron product ?

Or i make a mistake ?

Edit : This photo was taken from the Elektron instagram

@Bro they call that the first ever shot of the SID station I think? Its an old photo I believeā€¦

Hmm yeahā€¦ you can see the old school date imprint on the lower right hand corner

@Bro maybe it was the prototype!

You are right they call it the first SID station. But any software like photoshop can make this type of old photo.

I go to wikipedia and see that the date donā€™t match :

The date of the is 00/9/11 and on wiki the date of the production is 1999 - 2006

Yes maybe it was the prototype or maybe i make a big mistake ?

The date 00 means 2000. Barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like

I mean Iā€™m looking at the back of a SID Station on Google and donā€™t see as many quarter inch jacks.
And whatā€™s up with that RCA jack?

Yes i saw that, the outputs does notā€™ correspond with the actual SID station.

1 Like

That photo is the front side of my polyphonic Xanax blow dart air gun. Auto-Repeat 8 darts, P-Locks onto overly hyper new device thread syndrome and mellows all out. Play with what you have and go deeper down the rabbit hole. New things come with time. Have another blow dart. Relax.:sleeping:

Hehe, no - it is not the new machine.
However, itā€™s not the Sidstation prototype either - might have been a mistake by the person posting.
I think itā€™s more likely a development board used for the Machinedrum. I should ask the devs about it!

7 Likes

Simon killed itā€¦ :panda:

4 Likes

Can you please stop ruining our fun?
That picture could have easily caused 10 more pages of speculationā€¦

4 Likes

Simon just said ā€˜the new machineā€™ :scream:

So at least this thread is now officially not an over-reaction to an elektron promo film about a new sound pack.

12 Likes

Indeed!

I wish you could say :heart_decoration:

1 Like
6 Likes

:laughing:

ā€œnew machineā€
cinema when

Itā€™s definitely an analog VHS mixer.