New Elektron Box 2016

I got it. It’s so obvious.

Camp fire; Swirling, foggy video; electronic dudes thinking they can play acoustic instruments; speeding off all bat-out-a-hell…

Analog Beer.

Ive always needed analog beer, digital beer tastes too weird for me

3 Likes

It’s flat; empty; doesn’t have that hop that analog does.

yeah, the modulation by the bubbles is better in analog

It doesn’t mix as well with other drinks.

my guess is:

analog efex

defo elektron cocktail maker then

1 Like

My guess is Analog efyu :wink:

Elektron dafuq

And since the title is “before long” it will be a looooong time until it’s published, right?

2 Likes

:corn: :cheese:

1 Like

Elektron :elan: KITCHEN

1 Like

Heat up your food with the warm sounds of analog. Elektron putting the ART in culinary art

1 Like

this is actually beyond a tease now. @Ess we need more info here, people are gagging for it. :baby_bottle:

1 Like

If the video is an accurate indication, I really think it seems like an FX pedal/Stompbox of some kind. But, if so, it’s going to have to be pretty damn amazing for me to consider it over say, an Eventide H9 max along w/ H9 control app. You can get H9 max for around $510 so it would be difficult to beat imo. But who knows, Elektron are amazing! :robot:

• We see a guitar/violin and hear strange FX
  • Guy “hits the gas” PEDAL
  • Someone beatBOXing
    :spy:
2 Likes

It will be an Elektron Violin hybrid crossbow and fishing rod for P-Locking Fish in the Fjords of Scandinavia and beyond with reverb/delay designed directly from loud screams between large mountain passes.

1 Like

I’d guess it could be moreso a multichannel overbridged competitor to TC electronics WireTap, than a heavy DSP box

is it out yet?

1 Like

This has got to be it at 14 secs into the video. :ooh:
It’s right there on the table, the guy playing the guitar reaches out to it. Can’t make anything out really, but the interaction with this external machine is the only time it happens in the teaser.