New Elektron Box 2016

Analog Loop?

Analog When?
Analog Wait?

I reckon Tape or Loop like mentioned above. Pretty bored of guessing in circles now tho… Some Info please Elektron :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve got the name:
Elektron Really Cool

When is Elektron gonna start selling their special brew?

Also, did Elektron get into the making legendary music machines just to bide time till you were able to get your coffee company off the ground?

Will the coffee have a p-lockable sip sequencer?

Elektron Rekord

What I want to know is WHEN?
I know I’m gonna buy it - whatever it is!
I have everything except the SID

1 Like

Analog Ccktse

3 Likes

So ****** **** must = Analog Tape.

1 Like

2112 was rush, the Mayan end of times has come and gone 4 uneventful years ago!

2 Likes

That was quite Freudian because I have been listening to a lot of my Rush CD’s of late for excellent drums and well, just excellent music, and am talking older Rush. Of course, I meant 2012.

No new logo’s / names being registered lately.

Seems that Analog Tape could be it…
at least (for as it seems) they gonna release it within the Analog family.

However, I do not know how up to date these kind of search sites are.

2 Likes

i had a dream tonight, no joke … elektron headphones … bulky black, lots of corners, over ear cans … and a second set of headphones like the KOSS classic from the 80s. PLUS a portable tape recorder with oldschool tapes inside …

my dream moved on to being in a supermarket and I couldnt find the way in cos I was behind the cash registers already, and duty free boxes all around.

then I woke up

good catch

1 Like

Tht’s because TE got the cool one in town.

Elecktron style mixer type device would be cool.

I’m suspecting whatever it is it may be less suited to MD & MNM hence discontinuing them before it’s release…

1500 posts, that’s gotta signify we’re close, right? …or just pathetique :-/

The new analogue equivalent of the MnM will be with us before the 2000th post! :grin:

1 Like

well lets get spamming then!

1 Like

Actually, we need to say to every new forum member to pop in here, as the topic is hot and is a great way to get to know each other! :relieved: :grin:

aha simon, so its not analog bike, which you would park in the garage… i see :-))