New Elektron Box 2016

why do you think tomorrow is the day?

1 Like

because he wants it to be :slight_smile:

1 Like

I read somewhere that they would reveal this product on 7/25/2016.

1 Like

^ ya, Iā€™ll go with that. tomorrowā€™s gonna be a good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So where is it then?

2 Likes

Normaly elektron-news always come out on fridays !

tm

Yeah would love some more infoā€¦ Gotta make a decision on a purchase pretty soonā€¦ 40th bday :confused:

The new Elektron and behringer both keeping me guessing on functions/price/release dateā€¦ Hoping one of them fits my budget and out this yearā€¦ The behringer is sounding killer so far.

Have a feeling that the Elektron could be more of a practical thing than a creative one. I donā€™t really need a p-lockable mixer/interface etc atm. But then I keep coming back to the discontinuation of their digital boxes and thinking maybe the new piece encorporates/advances a lot of that stuffā€¦

I want to, at the very least, be further teased. Another drip of water for my curiosityā€™s thirst

Is this fake one ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvVlWsj2shk

yes

Amennn :joy:

Iā€™m pretty sure that one is real?
Elektron is debuting their orthographic design tech.
No matter what angle you look at the device, itā€™s always perfectly flat looking.

1 Like

This has already been confirmed as fake by the authorā€¦

1 Like

I dont believe him.
Iā€™m tellin ya, Ortho Tech, next big thing.

Elektron style encoders are not suitable for a Floor pedal fx unit, i think
They are not strong enough

1 Like

Also not studio based. Think less portable, less performy

The ortho technology makes the units a lot easier to transport. You just stack them together and toss them in a bag. You can fit as many as you want as they have virtually no volume or weight.

Itā€™s now the 26th. I was so hoping the 25th would produce another teaser trailer :disappointed:

2 Likes

Itā€™s holyday time :slight_smile:

Be patient, go make some music, forget about this :wink:

5 Likes

Never thought Iā€™d say this but they could learn a thing or two from behringer :smiling_imp:

7 Likes