New Elektron Box 2016

Frantic scan through to spot an official electron post … And back to work.

Post#967

:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball:

1 Like

Dam son, where’d you find this?

1 Like

Or in the case of the teaser -
Silly and evasive.
Cryptic cloudy.
Subliminal madeyastare.
:wink:

Tell us what it is! I’ve got a birthday coming up :wink:

had hit the about page accidentally and thought it was the next step in the Before Long campaign… which then seemed to mean FM with analog filters!

I wonder if we hear the new Elektron machine in this track ‘1122’ from Daniel Troberg
https://soundcloud.com/danieltroberg/1122a

Lee Harvey Oswald’s involvement in the Kennedy Assassination will be clarified once this thread hits 1000.

Lee Harvey Oswald’s involvement in the Kennedy Assassination will be clarified once this thread hits 1000.

why wait to get to 1000. he was a patsy.

3 Likes

Guys. Think back at the teaser video. You didn’t see any of the people’s torsos. It’s clearly a master fx unit that you wear on your chest.

Man I just want to see what happens at 1K posts. here’s a funny picture:

2 Likes

If this thing doesn’t have FM, additive, or granular synthesis, I’m going to be super disappointed.

2 Likes

Also, there better be a compass that points to my soulmate

8 Likes

There’s been a slight delay. They’re waiting to get the prototype back they lent Axl Rose. He’s working on his follow up to Chinese Democracy. Said he’d get it back next week.

3 Likes

I heard they’ve got Chilcott working on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The magic answer is “sunscreen”.

yea, you can see him in the teaser video driving the Toyota with Slash

Not big enough to be Axl…

1 Like