New Elektron Box 2016

I think people at elektron don’t really get the concept behind teasing.
I mean, you don’t go to a strip club to see a performer take off one sock on monday with the obligation to wait two weeks to see the other sock pop off.

Boner down.

18 Likes

This.

Behringer(!) killing it with their teasers. Elektron not so much.

6 Likes

Maybe something went wrong after they already had started teasing. I mean it’s been two weeks since the first teaser video and then nothing. I wouldn’t be surprised if this isn’t how it was planned.

I’m clearly against any teasing what so ever.
And even more when it’s a failed teasing like this one.
The product better be voltage perfect.

I literally have no idea what the hell is going on here.

3 Likes

don’t bother; bachelor party :slight_smile:

:grin:

Not sure if someones already said this (thread is too long to check)…

Could it just be a new machine for AR that lets you loop and/or put instruments through to use the FX and record them via OB?

Hmmmm

Not possible iirc as the inputs are physically routed directly to the comp

that highly depends on one’s fetish, the beauty of the stripper and the time one wants to spent at that club :grin:

2 Likes

Keep in mind, Behringer has been teasing their synth for more than a year and a half, including a lame, fake ‘leak’ video of their ‘lab’. As of today, with four videos released so far, they still haven’t shown the product completely or even explicitly said what it is. (Although, it’s finally becoming obvious that it is the poly synth they’ve been talking about forever.)

For many years, Elektron has proven way more sophisticated with their marketing, even entertaining. In the end, Elektron have such a strong history, any new product from them is likely to be something very interesting/original/unique. And of course, let’s not compare the build quality of these two companies’ products.

Anyway, before long, I’m sure there will be quite a good laugh when comparing Behringer’s latest to this Elektron.

6 Likes

@r1n9o that’s far too much logic.
We are a restless mass. We require sensational, heart felt blanket statements.
Logic and nuance be damned!
Give us the goods!
FREEDOMMMMM!

4 Likes

Great marketing on the precipice of insanity.

When this thread hits 1000 posts they will launch it. It will be called 1000.

It’s released as a bundle with Half-Life 3.

4 Likes

It’s going to be a VST… lol

i bet its a new release of more $50 Elektron t-shirts