New Elektron Box 2016

Hey - now that Roland has made their “big” announcement, is Elektron gonna make their big announcement?

Probably not, huh?

Unless their big announcement was “you can process a 909 through an OT” then: No

4 Likes

this guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really hope we hear something soon from Elektron…

At this rate, it will be Xmas “before long” Aeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :upside_down::grin:

1 Like

Pleaseeeee…something, anything… even a nonsense post from Simon will do at this point! My blood itches!****

1 Like

Hey! Simon NEVER posts nonsense. Simon’s a smart sensible man, and I will not stand for such libel(I am laying down at the moment)

Roland already got my money for their not so future stuff, so simple and nice to use with great sound for a really affordable price.
This time Elektron you teased simply too long without saying something about the product. I hope this will not lead to Apple like behaviour.

$100 says olafp buys the new Elektron thing anayways.

Any takers?

7 Likes

Not biting.

The new Elektron box is just a new cardboard packaging box for their products.

1 Like

And to contradict this, here is some sense: We will release it when it is finished. This is not governed by other companies output, or anything else. It is simply a matter of being done. It would be a shame to release something that isn’t finished.

18 Likes

BYE BYE ELEKTRON !!!
Too long teasing without any news.
Now Roland made it ! They showed us how to stay sympathic.
Elektron you are like Apple:
In the beginning the cool underdogs with a good product. And than going to be arrogant !

I’m not interressted in the new box anymore

2 Likes

Yes. Communication is good. Thanks.

1 Like

ok cool. don’t release it before it’s ready, i applaud that. but you could still tell us a bit more than what we’ve seen in the now two months old teaser video, no?

Elektron have no obligations to tell us anything. We’re the ones who’s created this absurd thread. They got something cool cooking and unlike Overbridge, they will share when the product is mature enough to be shared. Any frustration over this should be projected elsewhere, not at Elektron.

11 Likes

Saint. :ok_hand:

OK, so it’s not an Octatrack Boutique then ,

7 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

So the teaser is ‘In No Sense? Nonsense!’

Ahah Cenk wears the jacket pretty well !