New Cassette Label

https://xspa.bandcamp.com/yum

discount codes!

Hello there everyone!

Just here to announce the next cassette release. It comes from techno maestro @kryten42

He was posting in the Improvised Techno thread and I loved it so I asked him if he’d like a release. I was delighted to hear his answer!
After that I set about mastering for tape, making the artwork, and dubbing and it is finally ready to be released!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Kryten. Thank you so much for the memories!

Use the code red_dwarf at the checkout for discount :wink:

9 Likes

My 1st release on Cassette , it would not have happened without @HisMostDarxxxellent, it has been an honour and pleasure to work with him and thank you so much for putting in many hours to make this happen , a true enthusiast and pro for his craft - of course, he has exceptional taste in techno too, that goes without saying, erm, although I said it :joy: . Great fun putting this together with him…who knows what the future will bring :thinking:

6 Likes

Just released the 3rd instalment if No People Found -

3 Likes

Gave this a full listen this morning whilst working/coding. It’s quite off worldly with metallic solar winds & malfunctioning machines generating unsettling feelings within, also invoking slithers of hope…I think I might have subconsciously nested a bug or two in my code as a result :slight_smile: great work Mart @HisMostDarxxxellent .

1 Like

Oh jeez! You nailed the vibe of me traveling through space and my soundtrack to it! Dang! For better or worse, it is what it is. I’m very thankful that you not only listened to it but also got it.

Ask Holly to help you out. She is great at that sort of thing! If she can’t help you nobody else will on this ship we know and love called Red Dwarf. I think the Cat is eating some fishies somewhere and I just heard Lister calling Rimmer a smeg head so there obviously busy with each other lol
If not, then I hope the replicants you’re coding end up ok… you do code replicants… right? Because that would be so cool if you did. Like really, really cool!

1 Like