Behringer EDGE : semi-modular percussion synth

Introducing Behringer EDGE.

A semi-modular percussion synth with a sound that is as bold as its looks.

Fitted with dual VCO’s with pulse and triangle waves, oscillator sync, and FM, delivering a massive sound that stands out in every mix.

With it’s dual 8-step sequencer, 15x10 patch matrix, and comprehensive MIDI implementation, EDGE is packed and ready for both studio and stage.

CRAVE has gained a new sidekick, and one that is ready to put the kick into your mix.

List price - $219 USD

11 Likes

So how long was it between M32 and Crave and how long between DFAM and this to know how long before we can expect a Bharmonicon?

10 Likes

oh man.

dfam with midi. I’m so conflicted. argh my morals… noooo :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Gross as ever, Uli.

20 Likes

utterly shameless, this company is.

24 Likes

Glad I just returned my DFAM… :joy:

7 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t know who this is.
I feel stupid :joy:

1 Like

So it’s a 150 euros DFAM ? Great :rofl:

Should I sell my DFAM and get 2 of these ? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Cheeky little dig by emphasising the sequencer knobs in the video.

7 Likes

haha lol yea I saw that.

ffs leave it out lads. :joy:

1 Like

This colour is very intense.

3 Likes

It’s Nietzsche, a German philosopher that has some quite bold things to tell you about morality.

6 Likes

oh lol. never knew what he looked like. I should probably read more actual books rather than just elektron manuals. :joy:

5 Likes

Theyre similarly dense in style, so youre well prepared for the notorious learning curve.

19 Likes

midi is quite a big upgrade imo.
enough to make me not completely hate B for this one.

they should be upgrading all their clones, give them something new. why not like.

1 Like

Well, I’ve tried to read a couple of his books and, well, let’s say he doesn’t give a f*** about being understood by mere mortals like me.

3 Likes

Thus Spoke Behringer

12 Likes

Twilight of the old synth brands

2 Likes