New Arturia synths?

Hi guys,

Recently Kenny Larkin shared a video of him at home. In the picture there is a synth wich is for me unknown. Does anyone of you recognize it? He wouldn’t say :slight_smile:

It is the one below.

Thnx in advance.image

1 Like

It has some similarities with an Arturia Matrixbrute, like the end cheeks. Maybe it’s a custom version or prototype?

5 Likes

Yea, that’s kinda my guess too.

Couldn’t tell if drum pads or screen or small matrix on the right side.
But the color scheme and white wheels give it a matrix brute prototype vibe for sure.

2 Likes

Agreed. End cheeks are very similar. The white macro knobs are missing and proportionally the matrix looks smaller.

It’s deffo got an arturia vibe going on. Almost looks like a poly MB!

definitely arturia.
another photo of it behind the Pro 3 on his IG:

1 Like

Maybe a prototype? Interesting that it’s smaller than the release.

2 Likes

Yes and he does have a “new” thing in his studio where he is mystical about. I was also guessing a MB poly or some. This pic you showing looks a bit like the original MB. He has that as well.

Yea I suppose what we’re seeing is either some kind of early MatrixBrute prototype or some future matrix based 2 OSC iteration of it (mixer section shows 2 OSC + noise) with a smaller matrix.
Poly would be cool!

MatrixBrute is one of the coolest synths on the market, not sure why they’d update something so perfect so soon, so I’m guessing a prototype? Or maybe it is a V2, which would be neat for sure!

1 Like

My guess is future product, as he covers it here:

PolyMatrix ?

5 Likes

Perhaps a PolyBrute or a MatrixFreak?

Changed the title ”New Arturia synth??”

2 Likes

A PolyBrute of sorts would be my guess.

1 Like

My heart swells with love for all the synth lovers in the world, and especially Arturia for giving Yves the chance to bring his passion to us!

1 Like

Isn’t it just a Matrixbrute with the control section in the down position ?

No, Matrix Brute is 3 OSC, and the control section is far bigger. The foot print is also deeper, and mod and pitch wheels are located next to the keybed, not above. Also the MB is 49 keys, this new one is 61.

1 Like

Ok

Maybe it’s a BehringerBrute. :confused:

That screams new polysynth prototype to me.

1 Like

In for one :slight_smile:

I’m personally not that interested, but I did enjoy this bit of sleuthing this morning! :slight_smile:
Cross posted it to GS and Muffs.

2 Likes