[ New Analog Keys/Four Sound Pack ] Out Now! (MKII compatible)

Yea got it thank you man!

2 Likes

I haven’t known this artist yet but maybe I’ll listen to it :wink: What you get out of the device is really unique! I really love your packs and look forward to the next one!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Acab really means a lot to me to read this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Extrawelt is pretty cool btw! I listened to one of his albums lately. Really cool stuff! “Windschatten” is my favorite :slight_smile: Thanks for the hint.

2 Likes

In this example did you for example change sometimes the second OSC to be +4 vs +3 / sometimes major, sometimes minor ?

<3 Appreciable

2 Likes

Yes “Windschatten” is really a great song! His last remix for “Juno Reactor” was great as well. Final Frontier. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @matB !

In this example i programmed the patches so that it was not needed to play with the oscillators in the sequencer, if that’s what you meant?For eg, the “VEL TRANCE” patch is on osc1 at +5 and on ocs2 at -7. The other one “YOUNG TALENT” is triggered by the lfo and set to sync mode. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude what is the chord resulting of this setting ? Just octave above right ?
I need to understand a lot of things ^^, why do you choose to play C with those settings and not an other key with + 12 first osc too keep an other free OSC ?
Thank you a lot =)

2 Likes

I would like to be able to tell you that, but I’m not sure myself.

did i play C? :smiley: I do not know how other people achieve chords on the a4 but i always make it this way. -5osc1 + 7osc2 or the other way around. But of course you can just put the sub oscilator from 5th and keep the second oscilator free to get an akkord-like sound…

2 Likes

But dude 5 + 7 for me is just an octave :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Or a chord ???

2 Likes

Yeah right. I did that so the chord fits to the other tones. A straight bass note and a chord with settings -3 +2 would not fit without adapting your bass note to the chord…

2 Likes

Your right, sorry for my late reply!

1 Like

Hey Floppy, long time no see. I was just wondering if your new soundpack for the will be ready soon?
The last pack was awesome and I am always happy about new patches from you! Let me hear something.

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile: yeah it’s been a long time since i was here! But good news… New sound pack is almost done. Just a few patches to improve and then i’ll record some demos, make pictures etc… Let’s see how much time I have in the coming weeks to finish everything. Once it’s done and online, I’ll post it here in the forum anyway :wink:

5 Likes

Great floppyfriend :heart:️:+1::ok_hand::v:️:eyes::yum:

1 Like

Williaaaaam :smiley: Good to hear from you :wink: How are you? How things going with your Soundscool project?

1 Like

things going Slow… haha :slight_smile: I will PM you more informations and discuss a bit later in the day or tomorrow ! I hope you are fine by your side !!!

1 Like

I know! Always the work comes in between… Yes, I’m doing well so far, thanks :slight_smile: I haven’t been here in the forum for a long time. Did you release a new soundpack that I don’t know yet?

1 Like

haha, it’s funny what this in german means :smiley: