[ New Analog Keys/Four Sound Pack ] Out Now! (MKII compatible)

Ok! Well, good to hear that it also appears for the “old” mk1 model and not just for the mk2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sounds awesome will definitely get it. Yes, I am new to Elektron and have the MKII models. Reminds me of the movie with Jean Claude Van Damme.

3 Likes

Cool thx @socaldreamer I’m very glad that you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :wink:

1 Like

Kumite, Kumite :smiley:

1 Like

That was good… But the A4 doesn’t hit back, lol :clown_face:

2 Likes

nope!

3 Likes

lol :smiley:

3 Likes

hey cool, that was one of my favorite movies when i was 14 years old :smiley: “You’re Next” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

jup, same for me :slight_smile: …but i was a bit older when i saw the movie for the first time :wink:

4 Likes

Ok, maybe it was too early for me to watch the movie! :grimacing:

3 Likes

Nah, the movie is harmless. I could not wait too until i was 18. Did not hurt me, i guess :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @Floppydisk_Pirates I couldn’t find that patch at min 1:00

Do you have any idea which it is?

3 Likes

hm, i think it’s the “viewless” patch. But i could also be wrong. I’ll check it later, still on the way…

4 Likes

Yep, i checked it and it’s the patch called “viewless”:slight_smile: but i put more reverb to that patch in the demo :blush:

4 Likes

Cool i found it!!! Thank you so much @Floppydisk_Pirates This pack is so beautiful :heart_eyes: Keep it up dude!

4 Likes

No problem! Yea, will do. New pack is in progress :exploding_head: Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m also looking for a patch at 1:04 of this demo here (the deep one) ?

2 Likes

Must be “XTRWLT” :slight_smile: actually it is a “pad” but in my demo it sounds like a bass under the other patches. I once heard a song by the artist “Extrawelt” and in one passage there was such a nice deep pad that I tried to emulate with this one.

2 Likes