[ New Analog Keys/Four Sound Pack ] Out Now! (MKII compatible)

Nah, I think the stock patches are great as well.
But you know… the machine can hold thousands of 'em and they aren’t going to fill up themselves. (Well… they sort of do…)
Having more patches can lead to more happy little accidents and I do try to learn from how they are constructed.

Or I’m not only suffering from GAS, but PAS as well… :confused:

3 Likes

Hi Zvier and welcome on board :slight_smile:

And without such feedback, the packs would probably not exist because that’s what drives me.

Thank you. I’m grateful for your support and the lovely words.

I wish you a lot of fun exploring the patches.

I think you will not regret signing up here. I have only made good experiences.

Cheers @Zvier

2 Likes

damn, this happened to me too. Not patches but kits. I’ve spend hours to an arrangement. Done and powered down. A day later powered on and all was gone :cold_sweat: don’t know why, saved it all before! :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I feel you! I’ve lost so much. Projects, kits, patches etc… Either through bugs or my own stupidity :nerd_face: :wink:

3 Likes

I can feel your pain bro! Yesterday, on my “sundayjam” the same thing happened to me. I started and saved a project with the new return pack. Today i wanted to listen again and opened the project but the patterns were missing. I’m pretty sure i saved the patterns.:thinking:

Anyway. It wasn’t a masterpiece but already a few hours of work and i really can’t remember how i did that. Was just a lucky accident. All gone :rage:

3 Likes

Yea, that’s really annoying. Since this happend to me, i have made it a habit to save the projects and export it with C6 manager to my PC before shutting down the device. Although it has not happened that a project has been lost, but just in case :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I try to record anything to ableton that i like in the moment - just in case!

4 Likes

That’s probably the best to have the audio file too. Unlexs you want to edit the song but lost the preset of it.
Anyway, always secure everything twice or triple.

3 Likes

I’ll do that from now on. I don’t want to annoy me because of that! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yea, that’s probably better :wink:

1 Like

@Floppydisk_Pirates - just purchased the bundle. I am looking forward to the patches. I would like to use chords and polyphony. Any advice on the settings to use your sound polyphonically?

2 Likes

Hey @Olaf_Wolkenhauer Let me thank you first :slight_smile: Settings? hm, i always play all poly patches in “Rotate” mode. I also programmed all polyphonic patches in that mode. but i think you can play them in any mode. I personally think that “Rotate” fits best.

Are you using the Analog Keys? If so, then i do not need to tell you anymore that most patches have velocity or that you should play with the joystick.:wink:

Have fun Olaf and thanks again for supporting me!

2 Likes

Well, i’ve been using your soundpack for a while and i’m still wondering how some patches are built. I try to learn from it but maybe you have made a tutorial that i have not seen yet? That would be helpful.

I find it hard to make reasonable patches with the A4 without using effects like reverb, chorus or delay to make a patch sound wide and fat…

1 Like

I know. It’s very simple and pretty easy to make a patch sound good with the effects of the a4.

When I did the “unmechanical” soundpack, i tried to use as little effects as possible but it was very hard too! Took me three Month :exploding_head: I should have documented the work on video :wink:

2 Likes

So, what about an A4 MKII pack? Is it already in progress? I haven’t heard from you for some time now :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi. Yes it is in progress but it will take a while… But I can say that it is really fun and the sound really surprised me compared to the mk1 :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Cool, i’m looking forward to it. Your last pack was amazing. Actually all to be honest. But i love pads, so … :wink:

2 Likes

I’m still served with your last pack but i can’t hardly wait until your next pack appears! And it’s only for MK2 or is it compatible to MK1 also?

1 Like

Superhot. I’m so excited about your new pack dude. When do you think it’s done?

2 Likes

Oh, hard to say. I also have to make it Mk1 compatible in the end. (to answer the question from acab.) This takes some extra tweaking and the release date (that does not exist yet) will be delayed by this :thinking:

2 Likes