New Ambient Modular Album - No People Found

Hello everyone!

I have a new musical direction and I released an album yesterday. My first album was made solely on the RYTM and was very beat oriented. This album and new direction is completely different. After making music for many years, getting frustrated, having lots of happy moments, going through gear and experimenting lots I have arrived at a peaceful place. Knob tweaking on the fly while I record the output is extremely medative for me.

I took away the drums and have decided to focus on ambient textures and soundscapes.
Most of the sounds are from my OB6 being ran through a TimeLine, a Big Sky and into the modular. My goal is to use only one sound outputting source and create whole pieces from it. I did use 1 or 2 extra sounds here and there. At the end of the chain I used the Analog Heat. I already loved that machine and now I love it even more. There are some fantastic circuits inside and the more aggressive ones lend themselves to creations perfectly. It takes sounds that I really like and adds fantastic depth and colour. All the things I use to make music are essential and I couldn’t do it if one was missing. Whether I’m in the heart of Tokyo or up a mountain, I want to start jamming out in the wild here in Japan. I hope to film these jams and share them with you awesome people.

No People Found is the title of the album. The album is like my journey through space to another world. All tracks are straight jams with no additional processing. I normally like to add some plugins to the stereo file once I get it in the computer. I didn’t this time. It is a name your price so snag a copy and give it a spin!

11 Likes

This is gorgeous. Well done.

1 Like

Hey @DonovanDwyer,

Thanks a bunch for your support. It’s always nice to hear positive statements. I really enjoyed making the record and I think that these vibes transfer over to the final product.

Thanks again!

1 Like

NPF Vol. 2 just released….