NEW ALB|UM: NetraamNav - Retreat

Beattape Ardennen - Retreat

A few weeks ago went on a vacation to the Ardennes. I took my MPC and SP with me. I put a bunch of sample packs on the SD-card of the MPC so I could entertain/retreat myself whenever I needed some alone time.

I had no plans on what I wanted to make. I just did what felt right at the time and in the end I made 25 beats. Some of the beats didn’t feel right so I scrapped them.

It might not be perfect but it feels good to me and that should be the only thing that matters when you are making music or if you are listening to music.

The beats were made on the MPC and I ran them through the SP for some compression, saturation and crunch. So be prepared for some bold, nasty, dirty and crunchy stuff.

The titles are based on things that happened during that vacation or that remind me of that week. The cover is from the view of the dam next to the house. Obviously a little edited, just like I did with the samples.

You can listen to the album on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube and a lot of other streaming services.

Stream it, share it, buy it and enjoy it.

Turn it up loud so your neighbors can also enjoy it.

The vacation was great by the way.

No love for bandcamp?
I don’t have a Spotify account (+ they are trash to me…)

I don’t really care about making money with my music. I just love making it. Spotify is an easy way to share it with people, because a lot of people do use Spotify.
But I hope they will treat artist a little better and pay more. So every Euro I can make from it is nice.

It is now on Bandcamp.

3 Likes

Nice beats.

Thanks