Nauts vs Clock

Third logo is great. With the abbreviated ones I’d be worried that ‘NTS’ would be too easily mistaken for the radio.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry. I used one of @mishpult’s logos on the overlay. Not the best thing I’ve ever done, but it is quite hard to do anything in 10 mins!

I spent a few mins after time was up to arrange what I had and throw on some plugs, so maybe this is cheating? IDK.

Please sub if you like it, I’m going to put more vids on synths etc up in the future.

12 Likes

I think that was pretty decent for 10mins effort. Dont’ think there’s any issues with some plugins and a draft arrangement afterwards to just to give a flavour for where it could go if you want to expand on it.

1 Like

OK, just another post as I tried to have a go at this earlier this evening. Jings it is really hard and ultimately I failed. Basically, I forgot to hit record on Live so I don’t have any decent audio of the process and I was doing it all ITB but with Live effectively being a multi-track recorder.

Going to have another go… perhaps at the weekend but I definitely learned a lot from the having a first go. The main thing is to be realistic about what can be achieved in 10mins. I was starting from a 100% canvas on the DT, DN, MinilogueXD, CraftSynth2 and Drumbrute Impact. Obviously the Drumbrute was fine as it’s just an analogue drum machine so it can be programmed sharply enough but I think I included too many other things of trying to get from scratch to something decent sounding and then trying to write a tune… even searching for and loading a specific patch on the DN takes way too long especially when I was just looking to get to Square Basic.

So, for my next attempt I’m going to have at least a few patches prepared that I can quickly audition and choose as I go.

I am also going to make a concerted effort not to swear so much when recording. I was like a navvy.

Alrighty, because I have many things on my mind at the moment I wasn’t able to upload a proper video as per usual every two weeks on Sunday 14:00 hours. So I decided to record a video. Though I made it a 15 minute challenge, because my absent minded brain thought that was the deal. Anyway, hope you still enjoy this.

Cheers!

1 Like