NAMM 2021 - main hub

Give me a decent vocalizer. One that makes me sound like Celine Dion. Not a big ask.

3 Likes

Oh good heavens I hope youre right, i just ordered a push 2

I bet they go straight to Push 4. It’s a throwback Push, that looks like, and is functionally identical to Push 1.

6 Likes

ableton 11 is due soon.

3 Likes

Exactly. And its been 5 years since Push 2. Apparently Live 11 will feature MPE (MIDI polyphonic expression) so that could justify a new Push device.

It would just really bother me if I bought a Push 2 and a few weeks later they announce Push 3. I think I’ll see what iPad <-> Live integrations are possible in the meantime.

1 Like

From what I’ve read push 2 can already do MPE.

1 Like

It will have polyaftertouch but not mpe. I’ve seen things saying it has mpe also but it doesn’t.

1 Like

I dont think we will see anything from elektron this year unfortunately. To be expected tho, there was nothing from elektron last year during NAMM either and that was without COVID. To be fair they did announce cycles in March if I remember correct, but I’m just not holding out hope for much from anyone this year.

1 Like

Maybe a battery handle? :joy:

12 Likes

oh yeah forgot about that thing :joy:

2 Likes

I hope they do a month long teaser campaign when the battery handle is finally released.

12 Likes

Unsurprising, given the image leak but I’m excited nonetheless!

15 Likes

Nice!

Korg Modwave - a wavetable synth.

4 Likes

Believe in music week start now, korg didn’t wait long to reveal new products ^^

1 Like

And they are reissuing the Minikorg 700s with some new features. Korg has been busy!

3 Likes

this one is sexy

it’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Synth Anatomy says 1799€, available in June. not too shabby. I can see adding one of these to my OG more than I can adding the 2600 FS (though both prospects are admittedly a bit insane).

7 Likes

What is the english term for “Parametergrab”?

This looks promising.