NAMM 2020 : Actual News/Releases

Savory steak sauce sound

1 Like

75 new products …

1 Like

Cargo freighter that carry Container filled with synths. E.g. Korg … whatever.

Moog Subsequent 25 got leaked.

2 Likes

Squarp’s got something new coming, they call the Rampler. A brief post on their Instagram indicates it’s pretty close.

2 Likes

There’s already a very long thread dedicated to what we’d like to see Elektron do next… What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

I was under the impression from the OP that this thread for new product announcements. That would hardly be useful if one has to scroll through endless wish-lists.

21 Likes

Let’s keep this thread for actual announcements. I’ve created a new thread for NAMM rumors and speculation:

11 Likes

See my post following yours. I’m not flagging, just moving to a dedicated thread for the sake of tidiness.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: NAMM 2020 Rumors, Wishes, and Speculation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: NAMM 2020 Rumors, Wishes, and Speculation Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NAMM 2020 Rumors, Wishes, and Speculation Thread

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: NAMM 2020 Rumors, Wishes, and Speculation Thread

Okay, one more time: this thread should be reserved for actual news announcements for NAMM. Not rumours, not teases, not wish lists. This should e a quick and easy reference for the actual and real new products announced, not what you want to see or what you think you might see. There is another thread for that. because I don’t want to fill this thread with links and split notifications, further off-topic posts may simply be deleted.

11 Likes

Lol I know I’m messing with you.

3 Likes

Nice! It’s on their site with a ‘coming soon’ message too. Sorry for shitty image but it looks like it says waves system:

6 Likes

Not sure if this is being demo’d at NAMM.

For £/$3500, I wonder if it will include that same abysmal support that Avalon customers had to endure…

1 Like

Also, this…

4 Likes

KeyStep pro. Released yesterday, but wanted to post here.

5 Likes

Differences from Live at first glance seem to be form factor, less ports in the back, BUT added CV ports, on the front: additional buttons to avoid tapping touch screen in some instances, and $200 cheaper than Live roughly.

Also…

3 Likes

Always loved a bit of Audio Damage:

4 Likes

Abstrakt Instruments VS-1 based on the Oberheim OB-X according to MR: https://www.musicradar.com/news/namm-2020-the-vs-1-synth-promises-the-soul-of-the-oberheim-ob-x-but-with-digital-control

5 Likes