NAMM 2020 : Actual News/Releases

you didn’t miss much, it ended shortly after.

edit: just that its free to all current owners of their Apollo interfaces, including Arrow.

2 Likes

love mine !

WInner of NAMM for me

6 Likes

The poor guy demoing it has lost his voice and it´s just 10:00 on day one. An interesting idea to put another DAW on the market. I wonder if the synths (Piano and Moog) will be available for Apollo users as regular Plugins. I´d also like to know if Luna will be part of the Apollo systems or if it has to be purchased separately.

(edit) According to uad forum LUNA has no midi in / out. They will have a hard time selling this to anyone working with Logic, Cubase or Ableton right now. And: does LUNA support Overbridge? :slight_smile:

Was all but checked out for a preorder until I noticed no arp and no sequencer…
This is exactly what I wanted other than those two missing items. Guess I could just use a electron box to run it but man… bummer.

1 Like

a ton of new stuff this year!

Dave Smith Instruments Pro 3

4 Likes

Damn - just beat me to it!

What a beauty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Roland Jupiter X

2 Likes

I was looking at the Model 24 but after checking one in person the build felt worse than my Behringer Xynex x2222. absolute shite pots on it :frowning: if it was build like a tank it’d be perfect tho.

2 Likes

Hmm, time to make a trip to store and see if I can’t molest one …

1 Like

Midi sync ? Looks like it has midi sync ? !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whys no one talking about the low hiss sp1200 CLONE not reimagining which the sp2400 is

I can give you 7500 reasons

11 Likes

Rad. Ok the GAS is official. Have wanted an upgrade to my ageing Propellerhead Balance for a long while. Was thinking a UA Arrow but this looks amazing

18 posts were split to a new topic: Obsolescence of live drummers

For me the Pro 3 just checks a lot of boxes of what I want in a mono synth. I like my VCO’s, and I think having two of those along with a wavetable osc. will be a great combo, especially with the addition of the new bass-compensated ladder filter, along with the prophet 6 and ob-6 filters. I was into the AS-1, but couldn’t get past the form factor, and the Pro 3 seams like it takes that to the next level. I think that the Pro 2 and Pro 3 are different enough that they are two very different things. The thing I like about both of them is they both have a lot of modulation, and both have a great sequencer. I know some people will miss being able to use 2 filters at once like on the Pro 2, but that just isn’t too important to me. We all have our own checklist, or feel of things we are looking for in a synth, and the Pro 3 hits a lot of spots for me. And after hearing some demo’s, I am seriously considering getting one. They will both remain relevant for long time, and one is not better than the other.

I guess I also don’t understand how a synth can become obsolete?

2 Likes

Has anyone posted the Erica box -

4 Likes

ERICA DB 01

https://www.ericasynths.lv/news/bassline-db-01/

1 Like

Very nice!

Anti-303 :alien::ecstatic: