NAMM 2020 : Actual News/Releases

Yes it is stereo.

1 Like

Well than that damn thing looks amazing

1 Like

Moog Sub25

2 Likes

There is a moment I discover this guys of Chase Bliss Audio, and I love their products. Iā€™m owner of Mood, and Iā€™d like to get all their other products: Blooper, Generation lossā€¦ all those pedals are so crazy. This CXM 1978 the sameā€¦ all their pedals have something special.

1 Like

Wooooo! 500 series AMS RMX16

4 Likes

CBA Generation Loss is discontinued. It is being reproduced by Cooper (who made the original) and will be released this year.

1 Like

It was a limited edition thing to help Cooper with the production and focus on the Generation Loss 2.

1 Like

Nektar makes their own Maschine

6 Likes

Is Nektar a sub-brand of Behringer?
Even the materials on the top plate looks identical, down to the feathered metal look.

2 Likes

Takes some balls putting that out in current market but then NI have been dropping the ball with Maschine for some time now

2 Likes

Almost looks like Maschine mkii. Almost. Who knows the software might have better features too

3 Likes

Black H9 and new Tricerachorus Algo :

15 Likes

Whoā€™s really using Nektarine software tho?
Not that Iā€™m against their software or even this Aura, itā€™s just the first I heard of the daw.
Brave move indeed.

1 Like

I think itā€™s great to see more product competition in the area to drive the technology forward. Iā€™ve never used the Nektarine software either, but find it funny that that thing totally looks like an early prototype version of Machine (kind of fugly in all honesty).

Gonna sit back and watch NAMM unfold today. The most interesting item in my view ATM is the Torso electronics T-1 controller thingy. Really hoping that we see some elaboration on what it actually does today/tomorrow.

If it doesnā€™t come with a VST and stand alone drum machine software which is at least as good as Maschine then this is as good as dead in the water at that priceā€¦.look at all the stuff you get with Maschine Micro 3 for less moneyā€¦

1 Like

in 3 minutes Behringer starts to premiere some system 100 modulesā€¦

11 modules. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

woah

2 Likes

and literally a korg sq1 for Eurorack

100m

(itā€™s not your fault, even the video presenter says ā€œsystem 100ā€)

1 Like

2 Likes