NAMM 2019 predictions / releases

It’s been speculated that it’ll be the APC controller version of MPC Live(but likely without the battery)

1 Like

yes, think of it as a maschine jam, but for MPC. Standalone. And no battery power possible because of the CV i/o and 2 mic preamps with 48 volt phantom option.

Will undoubtedly work nicely with DAWs as well, and probably has a ableton control template included

What I like about this product is all the new clip mode additions to the MPC OS, which will also be added to all MPCs (live/X/touch etc).

Probably nothing but it seems it must be ready before Namm 2019

8 Likes

Guaranteed to be nothing but I do love this time of year for the wild speculation anyway!

So… Digital FX box in Heat format. Plenty have used the term “Ice” which I like, for an FX reverb/delay box

3 Likes

I want an elektron mixer/multitrack recorder that takes in audio from other elektron boxes via USB and have some EQ, Reverb, etc … and maybe act as a midi splitter/merger, master clock

7 Likes

I have to say it was really entertaining reading all these predictions and speculations.

3 Likes

I want an elektron mixer/multitrack recorder that takes in audio from other elektron boxes via USB and have some EQ, Reverb, etc … and maybe act as a midi splitter/merger, master clock

The Underbridge

Behringer Octatrack clone called the :b:OCTATRACK
SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Price : $150
Feature Highlights Include :

• Patent infringing replication of all orignal hardware and UI.
  • Component boards are obfuscated with a picture of Uli and his family at a Bar-B-Que
  • A bunch of scrapes on the box where the Elektron logo would be for the original that seems to have been on by hand with a car key.
  • Unstable PSU that runs hot enough to cook raw meat
  • MIDI over USB
  • Individual track audio over USB
  • 800Mb Compact Flash

Assembly Instructions :

• Take out the red “B” sticker that was included with your :b:OCTATRACK
    • Peel off paper back to reveal adhesive
    • Place sticker on unit in space provided just before the “O” in OCTATRACK
12 Likes

with Overbridge I’d like to add

:b:Over :b:Bridge

4 Likes

OverBehridge

9 Likes

So an Elektron Icebox eh?

2 Likes

Elektron Chokladflarn FX Box.

DiginIce

Dice

1 Like

The two units will later be repackaged in a single box called the Analog LukeWarm.

11 Likes

:3lektron: Thermostat. Or Thermotakt maybe.

8 Likes

Make noise have something new apparently

3 Likes

“Frost”

2 Likes

FULL DISCLOSURE - I WORK AT DWARFCRAFT DEVICES.

Pretty sure we’ll be showing one, if not two new small pedals. I predict we will get orders in the tens of thousands and I will build a 3 acre studio with the profits.

18 Likes