NAMM 2019 predictions / releases

No money but I can’t wait to see the final build…

Yip. I’m concerned the final price cuts my nads off.

Ableton Nudge(like the push but smaller- comparative to the scale of Novation launchpad mini) would be awesome. Something easier for me to carry around with my laptop. Display could be of similar detail as the push 1- totally bus powered.

Or maybe remove the display and follow the trend of the NI Komplete Kontrol S series(might be a little obnoxious, but it would be more weildy than trying to make the push 2 portable)

4 Likes

Yeah to that I would say to Nord if you didn’t omit basic functionality on the Wave like syncing the lfos to midi clock I may have kept it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s the tax and delivery that really ramp it up. You can fly to Poland for 35£ return, cheaper to pick it up in person!

This makes a lot of sense, you already have a display on the host computer anyway. But i do like the display on the Push 2 as well.

By the way i mentioned in my big list of predictions above that i thought Ableton would do hardware that wasn’t a Push 3. I’ve been thinking since that it’s a keyboard.

But me having a good Live keyboard controller already, i like Ryan’s idea for the “Nudge” better. Presonus recently showed their new Atom, but i think a Nudge would be better.

2 Likes

Ableton are not going to make a keyboard. Their philosophy is to not support this internally.

1 Like

I think Push 3 will have a built in audio interface.

2 Likes

I hope for some more clones of old gear, how I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Not really.

4 Likes

The Moog 1/2

4 voice polyphonic desktop.

5 Likes

I know what you’re looking for

5 Likes

This post,
It made me so happy i have an AK

2 Likes

Elektron DT/DN sized wavetable synth would be pretty sweet.

7 Likes

1: DSI Prophet XS (User Sampling I/0)–could be a game changer if you love sampling!
2: Auturia Matrixbrute 8 Voice Poly Expander(Talked about for months–Moog One killer)
3: Roland Studio Electronics Analog Poly Synth (leaked)

High chance all three will be announced

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea. Agree that tax and delivery make it a much more difficult decision.

1 Like

Yamaha VSS-30 Remake… that would be so great!!!

enhanced novation circuit… something that doesn’t need a shitty app for editing.

3 Likes

Putting a little more flesh on the bones.

1 – I guess you are referring to the user-sample import planned back in June by Sequential for release December, 2018. Reference. If you have something more involved in mind d2ba, we’d all love to hear.

2 – All i could find for this seemed mostly older rumor on the Arturia Forum. Is there more?

3 – Now this one looks pretty real, with pictures and discussion, that comes recently from Studio Electronics directly, saying this could become a real product.

New something from Arturia

Thanks to v00d00ppl for spotting this.

I hope the Behringer Pro-One turns up.