NAMM 2019 predictions / releases

No external Clock Input…Epic fail!

Behringer were doing a pre namm showcase on their Facebook few minutes ago

3 Likes

So, can anyone remember what time the NAMM announcements and videos will start to come in tomorrow? UK time? I’m trying to decide if I should pick up a few bottles of beer on the way home from work tomorrow to savour whilst engorging myself on the news like the cool life-of-the-party I really amn’t.

1 Like

West coast time is CET-9, I expect the updates will start to come in during the evening.

1 Like

No way! :smile:

2 Likes

This thing sounds wild.

Behringer already has a Model:Samples knockoff for $95

6 Likes

… and now theyve announced a sampler that looks like a budget video editing console :frowning:

1 Like

What a ridiculous idea

2 Likes

This thing sounds GREAT! Gosh I’m trying to avoid modular at all cost.

Jings… you’ve twisted my arm.

Just my opinion here but I am not too impressed, after all how many filters does one really need and /or want?

I personally feel the eurorack market is super saturated with more and more stuff coming out everyday. Spending $thousands of dollars on laser and fart sounds is sort of ridiculous but hell, I had some great fun for awhile.

1 Like

Kyra looks sharp!

I’ve seen some other sound module around lately that was white and had knobs but now after beholding this beauty I can’t remember what it was. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hats off to them for using the Dreamcast in the commercial

1 Like

Noise Engineering have published a post to their blog about the new modules they’ll be showing off… no doubt the Cursus Iteritas Percido will get a lot folk excited…

1 Like
2 Likes

haha yeah I can’t think of any cooler activity than drinking at home watching a stream of a synth fair :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Roland with a drum module…
Sigh,…

On the bright side, samples is looking way more innovative comparatively

1 Like

Yep, I’m the envy of my friend.

TM-1? They are completely different products with different customers base though.