NAMM 2019 predictions / releases

Icon Platform Nano

Another small footprint midi DAW controller. The Presonus Atom is a recent release in this arena. This looks like it might be better.

Icon Platform Nano

1 Like

The Freaky New Arturia AudioFuse Studio

Arturia%20Audiofuse%20Studio

For guitar players, this looks like pretty great, although pricey. Living in the big city, I’ve never been able to own the big powerful amp heads that I’ve always lusted after, and certainly could never crank them. It would be cool to get one of these and be able to get together a little collection of amp heads and be able to record them silently.

3 Likes

I guess you must mean this?

No-Name%20Model-Samples

4 Likes

No one can see yer shit when you play live.
And, myself, certainly dont need logos to inspire a jam.

You could always fill the engraving with paint. :+1:

2 Likes

When Mankind walks in Darkness the blind Seer will unveil the Truth.

3 Likes
1 Like

Dexibell had a S7 and S3 before but now with improvements. I love the sound of the all the voices with these keyboards. And their digital piano simulations are very good.

It didnt seem to get much coverage but im actually pretty interested in the bger pro-1 to complement my euro. Really interested to see what the poly switch entails. Multiple voices, ext in, amp/env cv outs, looks like theres a sequencer in there too.

I think its coming out after the ms-101 and odyssey

Finally a decent sounding demo of the TE 400

6 Likes

All in all, a pretty meh NAMM this year

1 Like

More money in our pockets!

2 Likes

Just posted by behringer

The best for last!

Tomorrow comes our big “post NAMM” reveal.

Stay tuned and fasten your seatbelts…

2 Likes

My money is on the 303 clone that appeared in one of their shots as they’ve kept that one really quiet

2 Likes

Let me guess, Uli’s jumping on the self driving car bandwagon. He’s calling it the Besla.
Fully electric self driving cars for only £299.99.

For the masses.

3 Likes

Or the BP-1200 sampler lol

2 Likes

Probably announcing what they have as far as modular.

I’d bet he has a few things up his sleeve for the “big reveal” and is just going to pick out the one that he thinks will be the most well received

so Uli’s dropping the 909, 303 and 49$ modules today huh? As much as I digg what behris doing, these announcements mean very little to me, nothing’s going to be available to buy for a long time anyway…

Boctatrack BSP-1
€249,-

5 Likes

Okay, this is cool. Great demo.

1 Like