[solved] My new OT: CF card empty

Hi all!

Today postman came and brought my new OT.
When I tried to create a new project the “preset” folder was missing, and I can´t find samples.

The OT was ordered by another customer and sent back to the shop, so I got it for a price with 10 % off. Maybe someone formatet the card?

Is it possible to get the original content of the card somewhere?

I suggest you open a support ticket with Elektron or contact your retailer.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to know this too, bought mine second hand and it doesn’t have the original content, I think it’s a 3rd party CF

If you register your octatracks you can then download from elektron.
You can’t download it without registration, because of legal reasons.

5 Likes

If you register your OT on Elektron.se website, you should have access to the original content in your downloads.

3 Likes

Done!

I registered it, factory content then can be found in “my sound packs” in the profile.

4 Likes

Thank you for confirming it, this should help future users with the same question :thup:

1 Like

Not in the section where you can buy soundpacks, but in “my sound packs” in the profile.

I edited my post above.

2 Likes

Yeah - I recently realized the same thing myself. The factory content for my OT does appear in “My Sound Packs”. I guess there must have been a lag, or maybe some miscommunication from Support. It’s all good now – and, ironically, I have loaded so many other samples on my OT, I don’t really care about the factory pack.