My Monomachine Samples + Sysex

Hello everybody I’m incredibly short on rent and decided to put a sale on all my monomachine sample packs! If you’re a producer looking for unique sounds and want to help me out this is a great opportunity.

If you’re a producer looking for unique sounds and want to help me out this is a great opportunity
Click on anyone and select "Buy Digital Discography " for 50% off

https://denzelworldpeace.bandcamp.com/album/denzelworldpeace-monomachine-samplepack

Also if anybody could explain to me how to offload sysex and import them too that’s be a huge help! :black_heart: :black_heart:

5 Likes

I have too many samples, but if you can figure out how to off load the sysex, I’d be interested. I need to learn the systex off load myself, since my MnM is almost full and I want to start over.

I wouldn’t pay for samples but sysex on the other hand. I’ve never had a problem paying for sex. ha ha ha.

page 94 onwards in the manual is pretty clear on sysex export/import.

I’m always interested in unique DigiPro waveform packs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok uploading soon

Yo, just bought your pack. Hope it helps.

bless you

1 Like

ask and you shall receive

just uploaded link above

Hello everybody I’m getting evicted and decided to add another monomachine sysex pack! If you’re a producer looking for unique sounds and want to help me out this is a great opportunity.

having some trouble getting to link to look right but it’s 100% functional

Mod Edit : Is this any better ? (you can edit OP if it’s as planned)

Purchase Monomachine sysex 2 Here

Any previews?

Cheers!

flo

Hello everybody I’ decided to add another upgrade to my monomachine sysex pack! If you’re a producer looking for unique sounds and want to help me out this is a great opportunity.

1 Like

Yeah!

if you use my code DWP15 you get %15 off

1 Like

Just bought the sysex pack, looking forward to messing with all those sophie style sounds.

1 Like