My first 45 minutes live performance with Elektron Machines

Hello guys so I finally did my first 45 minutes live set with my machines. I performed it for a local label called Disco Tapes who released it thru their Soundcloud. I would very much appreciate if you could give it a listen, and tell me what do you think about it, and what could be improved. I used Analog Rytm MKII, Digitakt, Digitone, and TB-03. Also, I’d really appreciate if you could tell me in which GENRE this set would you say it falls under, so I can properly tag it, and offer it to clubs, etcetera. I’d really love to start playing this in places.

Thanks a lot. I always follow everything that happens here, and I am constantly learning from you guys.

Cheers,

Bargen

3 Likes

Hi, that’s nice but i don’t know what genre it is.
I think you should turn off the TB-03 sometimes. It’s too much for me :slight_smile: .
It could create some break (for the ears) and then …. TURN IT ON !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I hear influences of Psy Trance and Synthwave. Maybe you can name these genres. To my ears the tb reso bass lines are on repition too long as well. Besides its cool. I like the lush pads

1 Like

Acid :wink:

1 Like