My 5th octatrack

So i make electronic for 10+ years now
Used to love the maschine but stopped using a computer. Stopped making music for 6 mnths, but had no choice in keeping making music
Love the A4 and ar
Even updated to mk2

Never loved my octatrack
Fell in love with sp404
Want more
So here he is again
Didnt dare to post
But… well, this is what it is
More people as stupid as i am?

13 Likes

Six MonoMachines… :expressionless:

There is a thread around here about “your Elektron history” or something.

13 Likes

Ot and 404 are a great combo. Maybe that’s the way to start to fall in love with it this time around

2 Likes

im this stupid

2 Likes

The 404 didn’t impress me but the octatrack stayed (it also outlived pioneer sp16)
Though I don’t think I’ve used it for 4 or 5 months.

2 Likes

I just never want to buy another sampler again.

5 Likes

Welcome
Back

1 Like

The Octatrack might be the first piece of gear I’ve had that I would immediately replace if it was damaged or stolen. (not counting my saxophone)

5 Likes

you are not alone and definitely not the worst lol

1 Like

I’ll never sell mine, anyway, she’s too dirty. :smile:
7 years old or more…knobs are not sexy.
Didn’t like SP505 at all (Very similar to 404, even better), no midi control except notes?! It was for my son, but…no. A working PO33 seems better.

An Mpc ?
OT is just unique. I’d rather want a second one than sell it

@wouzer, still jungling ?
elektron-octatrack-1556764

5 Likes

Still juggling
Went to 5 balls this summer
But the days get shorter here in Holland
So my music machines start rolling more often

6 Likes

I’ve had one so far…sold it, later realized that was a mistake. I really liked the Octatrack…saving up for a MKII at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have both a sp404 and mpc1000 but there’s just something about the octatrack. it’s always hooked up. 404 + octatrack combo is pretty fun though!

5 electribes esx, 4 blofelds, 4 electribes 2, 2 system-1m, 2 volca sample, 2 TR-8, 2 Digitakts… the list goes on… but only had Octatrack once and will probably never have twice except for an mk3 :smile:

2 Likes

I just purchased my first Octa. Cant wait until I am on my 5th one :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Bout to sell my 3rd one because of a move overseas. It definitely won’t be the last.

from MD to Rytm to DT i never considered the Octatrack but now it’s the only thing I really want, feed it-repeat it.

I owned, sold, rebuyed, resold digitakts, and digitones (well i kept the last digitone, because it’s very yeah), but I would never sell my octatrack. It’s such an amazing thing (except in sequencing midi!).

Why not sell all the clothes and other personal possession to make space for the OT and international plugs instead? You know it makes sense.

3 Likes

I wish but can’t afford it, need proof of funds (5k AUD) to get the visa!

3 Likes