My 4 biggest AK feature requests after 2 years using it

-It’s been said billions and billions of times (trump joke), but I’m really sad that the AK’s sequencer doesn’t have midi out. Best sequencer ever but can’t control my other synths :frowning: I almost sold my AK to buy something else for this reason.

-Tempo is only saved in projects … I’d like to have an option to save the tempo per kits. It’s the obvious thing to do so I still don’t understand why it’s per project. I’m pretty sure they fixed that in the digitakt

-Weak distortion. I would love to have juicier distortion. I think the MKII is better in that department so I’d like to compare.

-No pan spread. I love my DSI REV2 for this feature. You have a knob to increase pan spread and it allocates the different voices in the stereo field. Automatically makes your patch a lot wider in a very musical way.

I love my AK and I’m glad I didn’t sell it … but man I would love to control my REV2 with that beautiful sequencer. I’m looking for CV to midi right now so if anybody tried that and have some recommendations, please let me know!! Cheers!!

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: A4 Feature Request