Mutek Montreal

Anybody going this year? My brother and I (propulse) are playing a set on August 27th if anyone is interested, 2 digitones, digitakt, syntakt, and polyend tracker.

https://ra.co/events/1558539

10 Likes

I will be there for the full festival (after 2 years of pandemic, I’ve decided I needed to go.)

There will be lots of interesting things to hear this year. I hope to catch your set !

1 Like

At what time are you performing?

1 Like

Around 5pm! Sorry links weren’t working. Updated them

2 Likes

The big day is near. I will go with a bunch of people including my kids. It will be fun. We’ll be there for your set. Elektronauts support.

By the way, I saw a picture of you guys. I would have never imagined that you were this young. Youth for the win.

3 Likes

Nice! Hope you enjoy the set! We’re actually 29 and 32 lol. We just look young j guess

1 Like

I’m at Mutek right now, just arrived. Esplanade Tranquille, free shows.

I’m there :

5 Likes

Haha dope! Thanks for coming out!

2 Likes

I really liked the Tracks you were puting and it sounded very good. Congrats! I thought you would have stayed longer, I wanted to chat with you guys. I saw that you had technical issues, is it why you played 25 minutes or was it intended like that.

Anyways, we had a good time, kids were happy. I even have a video of my boy dancing on one of your Tracks.

5 Likes

I didn’t catch any of the free shows but there was so much good stuff this year! Gabor Lazar and rRoxymore among others absolutely killed it

Haha incredible! That’s so sweet, i appreciate you coming out, would’ve been nice chatting! Had to teardown all of our stuff.

1 Like

Does the technical issue shortened your set?