Music Radar Influencer poll '17

tough choice:
Batt or Cuckoo

Since Batt will win anyways,
i voted for Cuckoo

teaching people Elektron gear was a huge challenge… and he is both clever, funny and inspiring. that’s even one more than both.

Nick Batt of course is the mother of all synth demonstrators. His online live set was ace

1 Like

Cuckoo is a great Guy…but sorry… Nick was first and man… He delivers every week and that since for more than a decade. That must get awarded!

1 Like

I voted for cuckoo. Dem octatrack tutorials

as much as i love cuckoo and am appreciative of his bob ross-esk approach towards tutorials – i had to give it to my boy paolo of synthmania.

1 Like

Cuckoo as Bob Ross. Smiling big over here haha

2 Likes

Let’s put a happy little snare drum in there. Now he needs a little friend! Let’s give him a hi hat. There. Just like that. :sunny:

2 Likes

Mylar melodies. Best demos ever. pure passion

Cuckoo is the best! <3

I’m surprised to see @umonox in this list… it should pleased him for all the effort done with his channel that’s something I guess :slight_smile: Congratulations I will vote for you my friend

2 Likes

Mylar Melodies and Cuckoo are great, but Nick Batt delivered consistently for ages, he deserve the recognition.

2 Likes

thanks my friend! i was also very surprised to find me there. got a message from one of my followers on Facebook yesterday - he found me. i wouldnt have taken notice :slight_smile: who is creating these lists? can i influence them? :smiley:

nah, just kidding :wink: im a little bit proud of that, thats for sure. but i voted for Nick as well. The PWM Guy really deserves it! For decades Sonic Lab was my first choice in the evening to check out whats new and to see nick doing his thing. His Demo with the KArp Odyssey is legend - this was most definitely the best i have ever heard! Such an awesome use of the Odyssey.

Does anybody know when they will publish the results? and there? I really hope that Nick wins this !!!

5 Likes