Music memes

Sorry for being clueless, but can someone explain this to me?

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1642711878173

26 Likes

Should ve known given that i m Belgian, but i was a child in their heydays :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’d think 242 would be sung every morning in Belgian schools by now, or they’d at least have remixed the national anthem (as the official version, naturally).

4 Likes

:grin:

#NGNY22 - Happy NoGear New Year!

14 Likes

I don’t get it, are people spamming other discussions with this?

I wish! Also, I live in The Netherlands now… (in hardcore gabber capital Rotterdam :smile:)

1 Like

52 Likes

Oh that’s right up my street that is.

Pissing myself.

1 Like

it has been since the 90s…is gabber still happening?..I remember once in the 90s a dj from Berlin whose set was a hybrid of jungle , hip hop and gabber mashed up…till this day I reset never getting his name…have you ever heard of such dj or mix…if so, any recommendations / ty

1 Like

Jungle, gabba, and old school hip hop? May I introduce you to the DJ Producer and Hellfish who formed the Deathchant label. You’re welcome.

4 Likes

Beat me to it.

I had the greatest ever psychedelic experience at 6am during a DJ producer set.

Can’t fucking wait to see both of them again this year.

Fucking legends.

13 Likes

Check out Constant Mutation or No Mistakes Allowed for some perfect mixes of these genres.

5 Likes

ahhh thank you mate.

1 Like

Good to hear they’re still going. I really need to introduce the current generation of kids of France to them.

Update: I literally just found my copy of No More Rock and Roll…

5 Likes

thank you …I know I should have asked here. looking forward…

1 Like

I shall…really excited been craving for some “new” sonic injection.

2 Likes

Love it

1 Like

Check out some of the old releases on Bloody Fist Records. I was always a huge fan of Nasenbluten.

5 Likes