Music memes (Part 1)

Where can I buy this? :sunglasses:

1 Like

9 Likes

Well, ok, but it’s performed by robots!

9 Likes

Before digital computers we had analog computers. And at the electrical level, digital components are working with analog signals :wink:

8 Likes

Don’t knock Kevin Kennedy (aka Curly). Top bloke! I used to sit just in front of him at the match. I’m sure I read that he and Johnny Marr were pals when they were kids growing up in Wythenshawe.

12 Likes

True, even an abacus can be considered as a computer.

1 Like

48 Likes

Pre (amp) Raphaelite?

7 Likes

What I know about classical art history you could fit on a postage stamp! But my father is a trained artist and his favourite style is the Pre Raphaelite movement

1 Like

You’d do him proud then releasing tracks under that name. Put a little © next to that.

1 Like

And drop the ( )? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

‘“Modular Boy“ (Oil on canvas, 1880) by British citizen and an American painter John George Brown who specialized in genre scenes. His Passing Show (Paris, Le Batofar, 1877) and Street Boys with the Moog (Berghain Exhibition, 1900) are good examples of his popular talent. Brown’s art is best characterized as British genre paintings adapted to music studio subjects. Essentially literary, Brown’s paintings are executed with precise detail, but poor in color, and more popular with the general public than with connoisseurs. His paintings were quite popular with wealthy collectors. Many of Brown’s paintings were reproduced as lithographs and widely distributed with packaged teas. He also painted some rave scenes, just for pleasure.
He died at his home in New York City on February 8, 1913 while jamming with the TB-303.’

14 Likes

Well, spoons, obviously. No music made with the Lyra will feed you like the spoons.

1 Like

You mean number 2 :crazy_face:

29 Likes

“Mikey like’s it!”

1 Like

IMG-20210605-WA0000

23 Likes

EddiemurphyOcta6

21 Likes

18 Likes