Music memes (Part 2)

I appreciate that he’s going on the right direction

2 Likes

It’s d★mb

2 Likes

I appreciate your appreciation. As does he. As do we all.

4 Likes

Well, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a cyclist carrying a bass in the wrong direction

2 Likes

You’d think those g**fballs would just look at the signs

2 Likes

Like this?

9 Likes

9 Likes

That does indeed seem more aero.

3 Likes

Yeah, looks like a better way to ride a b*ke, even though it’s less arrowdynamic

2 Likes

I think I got it now

5 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes

Should have redacted it in *2 instead.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The General Memes Thread (Part 2)

23 Likes

10 Likes

Man, S&M is an amazing song. Instant classic.

You could post pro-rihanna memes. Nobody is stopping any of you from doing that if you genuinely love rihanna and her music.

Or beyonce.

1 Like

How about Justin Bieber?

2 Likes

Will you ever forgive me? :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes