Music memes (Part 2)

Almost…

7 Likes

25 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

20 Likes

This warms the cockles of my heart. When I first made the app, I used to always fill the update notes with random digressions (including a philosophical treatise on the status of Die Hard as a christmas movie long before that was a thing).

We eventually grew large enough that they asked me to stop for corporate reasons (though I got to reprise that character in the zines we would put out for NAMM). I really know nothing about what goes on there anymore, but I hope this is a sign there’s still a heart of punk rock beating in the offices and corridors.

11 Likes

And now they put reverb bumps and price drops of items which were listed 4 years ago that are priced at double the market value right up at the top of the “most recently listed” column and then see those same items getting preferential treatment reappear 4 or more times while scrolling the list because the person said reverb can have a bunch of money if the item sells.

What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

31 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

13 Likes

20 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

All the lonely puppies
Where do they all come from?

11 Likes

8 Likes

25 Likes