Music memes (Part 1)

9 Likes

We’re done with this, that 's good.

21 Likes

That’s rather easy to escape once you realize a 300€ elektron box gives you as much power as a 3000€ rack #newCyclesUser ahem…

8 Likes

I’m happy your happy as part of the Elektron Borg.

But I suppose it depends on what you want to do.

My main desire for getting into modular is variance on a single voice

4 Likes

That’s exactly where I am. Show me the single unit that can do what a DPO can do?

The realization is there before you go all in.
The problem is euro has no end. You can keep buying and buying…it’s never finished.
And how many times do you start from scratch on a self contained instrument. I’ll wager it’s not every time.

And there’s all those blinking lights. Beautiful blinking lights :slight_smile:

I also have this theory that modulars popularity also comes from the fact that it seems more acceptable to just output noise and your aren’t constrained to proper music.

I myself had way too much. Got rid of a ton, but I’m definitely not get rid of it all.

Just set a constraint. Get a decent sized case and only put in what fits :slight_smile: :+1:t6:

5 Likes

We’re way off-topic now but since I have those 336hp collecting dust after rediscovering the DTone and getting a M:S… you know… been there, done that… :wink:

1 Like

26 Likes

7 Likes

:smile:
I have too many plugins to recon going for a bundle. I do love every one of them though.
I think for starters those bundles he offered in the last mail are really good. 49.99… awesome price

He’s doing new deals every two days.
So seems silly to buy one of the first deals, right?

I think a lot of folks buy these just on the off chance they’ll like one plug-in, then sell the rest for $10 ea on KVR and recoup their money (maybe even make a little if they used a voucher and got one of these micro bundles for $25).

I’ll wait for something with the Lindell Series 80 from PA, as I just got out of all my Waves plug-ins due to annoyance with some of their policies.
In the meantime, Ableton’s EQ8, which is a UREI EQ model, sounds rather good going into Kush Omega N.

1 Like

waves who???

have you tried the lindell 80? I have heard alot about it. any others you would recommend?

for me, I can recommend the ssl 4000 E (cpu friendly and awesome), spl iron, virtualizer (best stereo spreader with a little extra stuff), and the black box. and most definately the elysia mpressor for the drum bus. those would be my main tips. the vsm3 is also nice, but I use the others more.

:cough: :cough:

:sweat_smile:

Slight derail, so:
43qhza

12 Likes

28 Likes

30 Likes

@DanJamesAUS, this was found in France. :content:

2 Likes

:heart: LOVE THIS!!!

1 Like

14 Likes