Music memes (Part 1)

1 Like

I blame Big DIN
#donglelessdongles

12 Likes

This is me in public with normal people when they ask about my music.
straight up destroyed me with this one jello! :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

This me is after I get stoned on the weed and try and make gameboy link cable-> 3.5mm sync cables! :joy:

1 Like

Hey man, I mean like, imagine getting to the club and you’re one midi cable short of getting it all set up.

Who’s got a spare midi cable? Pffft.

But you know there are at least 4 dudes with Mustangs in the parking lot that have an aux cable hooked up to a pioneer head unit that will do the trick!

9 Likes

There is no other path in life

My last words: “o shit! what’s up?!”

1 Like

Mine will probably be to my wife, something along the lines of “why yes, that is indeed the cutest corgi on the planet. I 100% agree”

6 Likes

Lmao got any of those “Monster” aux cables mustang bro ?! People rev their mustangs up after shopping at my gas station at me like they think im mustang bro too and I just tell them it’s called a 3.5mm cable bro!

2 Likes

14 Likes

lol :panda:

4 Likes

I don’t get it

2 Likes

it will come to you

1 Like

Flood of new users from self quarantine//
being home more, thus spending more time online, leading to signing up here.
more time at home online, more new users.

The alphabet blocks are referring to the default avatar letters given to new users.

7 Likes

Your brain must work on a higher echelon if you thought that was going to come to me on it’s own :smiley:

14 Likes

lol. also the picture I used didn’t help any being that it also had random images along with the letters.

mobile version of this forum also makes it more relatable. the way the avatars are displayed when viewing the home page.

1 Like

39 Likes

Shouldn’t the lower one be the other way? (top to bottom)

8 Likes

looooool

Octatrack arrived on Earth vertically.

Elektron could reproduce it and started to sell some (Cheaper now)

149af95c0a2f1a66f4bc73960b9897cb965241a1_1_372x500
Declined for cats

9 Likes