Music is dying

If you cant find todays quality music, then you are just reeeeally lazy. It has never been this easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

every single day I’m finding something new that i either really enjoy or that completely blows me away.

I’ve got a bunch of subReddits dialed in to bring me new stuff all the time and my youtube history and subscriptions are generally on point.

somedays i find so much that i procrastinate my “work” in favor of a good listen.

2 Likes

thats cause nobody uses ipods anymore. What self respecting fiend settles for streaming their favorite records? Not I, sir

1 Like

Ill stream it buy it and then stream it sometimes.

can i admit to liking Minogue without bassline :heart_eyes:

it’s not dying … i sometimes find something on YouTube and think to myself: WOW what a combination of styles … young bands or soloists trying to mix sound-features from different times …

Tame Impala, Midnight Juggernauts and so on, maybe not as perfect as some mainstream-productions but sounds great to me

and today I really can fish in different genres for my personal taste … i also like Stoner Rock (because of the rawness)

the only thing i don’t like are acts like Cheer who tries to get herself out of meaninglessness for over- and reproducing, yes overproducing with her not so good voice very fine and artistic music like the one from Abba with an Abba-remake-best-of … this woman has no taste at all …
if there is a continuum of artistry, i would say Cheer is somewhere at the beginning whereas Abba is at the top

1 Like