Multitrack Export for M:C and M:S

Thanks, yes exactly. Patterns and projects into seperate waves. Only if you record the whole performance (on the device itself) it would be possible. I dont know much about the octatrack.

2 Likes

@BKLronin …wow…warm welcome to the community… :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thanks for answering. It will definitely have its uses.
Need to buy a new Mac before I can run it though as I’m still on High Sierra!

1 Like

Have you already released the 1.3 or is is still WIP?

Hi!
A release within february seems very likely. Code is done since a week, now I´m fighting to get through all the Mac specific rights and access high security jail thingy. :smiley:

That means it will eventually be available over the appstore later that year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

awesome ! Thank you :slight_smile:

New version dropping today!

10 Likes

Very interesting tool. And a very nice video :+1::metal:

1 Like

Thank you very much <3

Hi! Do I understand correctly that only the latest Apple-Silicon Macs with Ventura are compatible?

I currently offer 3 versions for mac:
Ventura silicone
Ventura intel
Catalina intel

Iḿ developing on the ventura silicone latest but I have positive feedback for the catalina version working.

The website says unsupported because I cant sign them and test them together with hardware but you can download it and just test it without serial from here: Download

:sunny:

1 Like

I tried on Monterey M1 and it works fine!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated :slight_smile:

…underbridge hero…

does it also work with older elektron firmware…?

It should work if nothing in USB audio and MIDI CC has changed.

Is this usable with synthstrom deluge too ? Sounds like it would be useful if it was.

Hi

I’ve been directed here by @bibenu (thank you!)

Is this what I need?

I cant find on the web…

I want to record separate tracks from 1 song from M:C to GarageBand. So track 1 is Bass drum, track 2 is snare. Rather than recording all 8 tracks to 1 GB track I want to do each 8 tracks separately so i can mix them in GB.

At the moment I am pressing MC ‘Play’ and GB 'Record at the same time. This is inaccurate and then I have to line them up. Which is tricky.

Autoarm record in GB would solve this (so GB starts recording when it ‘hears’ the MC track) but I cant find if it’s possible.

I bought it and it works as intended - everything happens outside the DAW, but then you end up with wavs that can be easily imported into one. If I remember correctly you can download the demo version and see if it works as you want. I’d say just try it!

1 Like

Great thanks @nemoCPT
Downloading now

Just getting started with my m:s, is this worth the download, does it all work as it should?

Cheer👍