Multimap on A4 mini keyb Y or N?

is it possible to use the multimap feature on the A4 without external keyboard`?

I cant get it to work : (

1 Like

Works whilst in edit mode iirc

Really needs a key combo to mimic starting it
Fn + one of the sharps would do

not sure if I understand …

I set it up … but then when I wanted to play the mapped drum sounds into a pattern, it did not work.

thanks

If I understand correctly(haven’t tried it) it doesn’t work on the A4 keyboard, but should work on an external midi key controller? The multi-map live records in, but you can’t program into the sequencer from the A4 keys.

definitely on my list of things to try, though!

Multi map works whilst in edit mode as I said … it is possible to program sound locks or whatever on the A4 keyboard - you have to look at the target track if the sounds you hear are not playing back on the recording

My comment was for a desperately needed function to get into MultiMap quicker. it. is. buried.

1 Like

I’ve tried to plug the multi-map on the A4 keyboard, but it didn’t work? Sound was just the track sound. I could live record it in, but the multimap didn’t play when I plugged it.

i tried the midi out to midi in with a midi cable (obviously) changed a lot of channels, but didnt work…

fair to say this is a N O ?

You tried to send the midi keyboard of the A4 Back to itself and it didn’t work?

Not in front of A4 or manual but I think Multi Map needs Perf midi channel.
Internal keyboard works. FN + arrows if you want to change octave range.

For the third time, it works, so definitely YES :zonked:
Keep at it
Recording track needs to be same as the targeted track in multimap
Works whilst in Multi Map Edit mode as i’ve said

1 Like