MPC Thread : MPC Live - MPC X - MPC One (Part 1)

Some dudes on the facebook group are reporting that they will recieve their MPC Live next week. This is great news!

Apparently mr fvckerberg wants me to “log in to continue”. Can you copypast/screengrab what’s said there?

1 Like

I admit I find these videos funny, but lets not beat the man too hard. We are all human, and all have our bad moments.

2 Likes

So my purchase mail states only 4 more working days and I can jam on my mpc live! Who’s also almost getting his puppy delivered? ^^

And i asked him if he is sure about that.

Nope bax shop here have set their 1st batch to end this week begin next week ( got it confirmed after I got spooked to see 8 days turned into 26 weeks on their site, so the guy could asure me my order is still going to be shipped on the promised date)

The shop: http://www.bax-shop.be/nl/akai-mpc-live-muziekproductie-console-standalone

1 Like

Thanks!

Agree - Dan seems like a good guy and doesn’t deserve to take the flak for The Wolf Saga.

Who wins?

9 Likes

Dan will wipe the floor with Dave :wink:

1 Like

Crispin glover wins

1 Like

:joy: The bearded version or the floppy mushroom top version?

I know! I’m trying to ignore it because I really need to rein in 2017 gear purchases.

2 Likes

same! I can’t buy anything; only Dreadbox Abyss…

1 Like

It’s an interesting tournament bracket…
Winner goes on to lose against Tatsuya Takahashi, who will meet Cenk, Amos Gaynes, and DivKid in The Final Four.
Cuckoo and Marc Doty are the judges.

er, uh, let’s keep this on topic - I wonder what MPC battles will look like in the age of Live/Eclipse.

3 Likes

I’ll put my money on Tatsuya

4 Likes

One of my delaers is saying end of march/beginning of April for the Live…

Yeah, same here…

That was said in one of the akai vids from namm

Yes, but a few peeps on the akai page boasted about receiving it in a few weeks, so I thought about double-checking…

1 Like

Bax have either made a mistake or are full of it to get the sales - Their UK site are saying the X will be 3 weeks!!! No way. https://www.bax-shop.co.uk/studio-workstation/akai-mpc-x-music-production-console-standalone

Pt.4 -
Bit vague on the time stretch for chromatic. First he says no but seems in the end like it does tho. He had to try it out there and then to answer. Kinda shows that we need to see some vids of this box in someone else’s hands that will use it a little deeper/different. Fair play to him for trying it and answering tho.

3 Likes