Morph4 - updates

hi all, http://youtu.be/aNC5nCKqW7o another video update. just testing things out with the new PCB and firmware. currently working on the enclosure and fixing a couple of things on the firmware and then it’ll be time for some fun :slight_smile:

Wow. Looks pretty damn awesome. Great work, man! :+1:

new enclosure, all laser cut. still not the definitive one but pretty close

Hi Guga, Awesome work… really really interested to get both the Morph4 and SJX-jII, with the aim of cracking open the Monomachine & scening the MD.

I notice you SFX pre-order, price is same for Beta version(pre built?) or DIY Kit. Also big difference between euro & world zone 4 prices. Just looking for clarification before ordering. PM me if need be.

Eagerly awaiting any forthcoming news on release date, price re: Morph4.

Ha shit I wanted to do this project… you beat me to it…

Now I need to make standalone copycat of the Elektron sequencer and call it the “Swedish sequencer”.

…latest video update for the Morph4 :joy: :alien:

couldn’t wait to hook it up to the AR and actually, found out something which i didn’t account for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :alien:

Nice! Is a metal case a possibility?

^ will need to check but it should be possible. a metal enclosure would probably cost a bit more though…

Wow – neat video but I’m not sure I’m getting how everything is working here. Do you basically map different combinations of MIDI parameters to the device and then use the knobs and slider to morph between them?

:slight_smile: thanks
the encoders and the potentiometer are mapped to the parameters on the AR, the fader morphs between two scenes which hold different presets (the white buttons)

:slight_smile: thanks
the encoders and the potentiometer are mapped to the parameters on the AR, the fader morphs between two scenes which hold different presets (the white buttons)[/quote]
Very nice – is the Morph4 something you plan to make available in kit form and/or as an already assembled box? Seems like it would be a good compliment to my Mutable Instruments Midipal.

will probably have fully assembled and kit version

Cool!! Have you looked into the midipal code? It’s open source (I’m sure you know that!)

quick update: here’s the first version of the manual. is not complete and missing bits here and there but i hope at least is enough to get a basic idea of the available feature

…was already too late when i did :joy:

@guga
Do you have a price point in mind already?

If a metal enclosure is possible, put me down for an assembled unit :wink:

@guga
Do you have a price point in mind already?

[/quote]
there will be soon more news on the website :slight_smile:

…added some new pictures on the website :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: more news to come pretty soon :alien:

another video, this time using only performance mode :slight_smile: